Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 April 2011

Myrtle Beach

last week, we went to Myrtle Beach, it has the most beautiful beach that i ever seen. The sea water is so clear that you can use it as a mirror. You can easliy identify where is the sky and the ground, as the sky is white and the sea is blue. When the wind blow, you will forget how hot the summar is! you might not believe what i have write.. so i will show my evidence to you !!~



on the way to Myrtle Beach..yeah!





we are arrived~~
so soso beautiful!~~


look at the sea, so clear, so shinning~








The yellow rock, i dont know the real name of it..
Do you know??

the sky has two different color, amazing..





The end of my trip~~
someday, if i feel tried of the World, my life and everyting around me..i will go there to relex myseld...
let the wind bolw to my face, listen to the sound of sea wave...look at the endless sea...
it will fresh me..take away the old one...make a new life for me...



No comments:

Post a Comment