Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Universal Studio Singapore :D

I have been to Singapore for so many times. But this time i went there with a different excitement. A Universal Studio has just opened in Singapore :D (How i wish i could go there again by any chance). I went there with my boyfriend, sisters, and cousin. I really had so much fun there.















We with Marilyn Monroe

 I met some of  the cute cartoons from movies, amazing characters, and legendary actress/actor.


















Us with puss in booth :D




with some random characters out from jails :p

Woody wood pekers and us!! :D
THE SCARIEST GAMES in there!! 



After tired of playing games, and taking lots of pictures, there are some shop that u would wish to enter and shop!! :P

WELCOME TO HERSEY'S STORE! :D








Here are some our pictures thereeee! it was really FUN FUN FUN!!





far far away - SHREK!  




MADAGASCAR!

Us with the break-dancers :)







1 comment: