Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 April 2011

Travel to TaiWan

My roadmap to Taiwen is from the nothest to the southest. from Taipei to Tainan. i went to the famous temple, the biggest marine aquarium, jungle and so on.




the post inside the temple looks so huge, so amazing!



















it is called "Progenitus"







After these, i went back to my hotel. i will show some pictures of my hotels.


it just a part of my hotel. can u image how big my hotel will be???




inside my hotel, i have noticed the fans are just so special!~


There is a wood bridge outside the hotel.






Now, lets move to next place--Marine aquarium

its the symble of the aquarium





i have no idea of what it is...

the photo just let me feel afraid of it will "run out"...




The starfish is still alive! i had touched it.. eh...i don't know how to use words to deliver my feeling....sorry about that....


The last stop is the Jungle.




Although the trip is just about 5 days, but it will be a part of my best memory in my whole lifetime.
next time, when Tainwan open the gate to mainland China, i definitely will go there again~~
hope that day will coming soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment