Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 May 2011

SAWATDEE ~ THAILAND

Sawatdeekaa / sawatdeekab is the greetings that the Thai people use. Thailand is one of countries that is well-known of its spicy foods and attractions.  I remember that 3 years back i had a trip to Thailand. It was back in 2008, when i was only 16. I had lots of Thailand friends from Singapore. One of my best friends invited my cousin; Monica and me to visit Chonburi, Pattaya, anda Sa-med island, and Bangkok. It was really a wonderful trip, and i really had fun with all my friends there. Wish that i could meet up again with them one day. Here are the pictures that i took when i was there :)


"BELIEVE IT OR NOT" attractions










<<--- TALLEST man in the world







<<---- 10,000 different cans in the world !! Can u believe that ?!
' Lady-Man' in Pattaya, PRETTY isn't she?



NIGHT SAFARI 

 a



Beautiful Sa-Med island :)










fishing on the Boat!!! after that we cook the fish on the boat, how fresh it is :D ---------------------------->>>>>>>>





Last day in Bangkok :(

No comments:

Post a Comment