Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 April 2011

Experienced Taiwan :)

I m now going to tell you my trip to Taiwan in February in 2010,
I went there with my family :)



This is my third time for being to Taiwan but i still so happy to get there! :)
It is because i love its large variety of food, artistic culture, cheap price of clothing!







I went to a restaurant which was famous of it's cheesy pork chop rice!





SEE!!
It is so cheesy!! It is so yummy too!!






i also went to the 2010 Taipei International Flora Exposition, there are many kinds of flowers!




Me and my sister are going to set off the sky lanterns!



Besides, there was a Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival.

Many people go to Pingxi for setting off fireworks and sky lanterns, they set off sky lanterns for making their dreams come true!


Hence, we got to Pingxi for setting off our sky lanterns!
at Pingxi, people can walk at the railway for fun! Just like me! :D







This is one of the famous night market, 

Raohe Night Market .

There are many food stalls at there!
Nice food!!




This is a very famous place in Taiwan!
Many tourists came here, just like us! I love this ferry-wheel so much!
You can have a better view at night so better come here at night!











Lastly, i bought this in Taiwan, they are egg puddings! Really delicious!


They are famous souvenirs in Taiwan!  








I really love Taiwan! wish i can go there again! :D

1 comment: